For applicants under the age of 16, follow the instructions here
(if it exists)
To select your photo:
- Select the image file with the button «Browse ...». The image must be in JPEG format, clearly showing the face (without sunglasses).
- Select the area of the image you are interested in by dragging the image in the central frame with the mouse and using the buttons "+" and "-".
- Finalize your selection with the button «Select»
You can select a new image by following these steps again.
With this application / affirmation I declare that:
- The above data is true and accurate and I agree to abide by the terms and conditions attached to the European Youth Card.
- Giving my express consent to the General Secretariat for Lifelong Learning and Youth - Youth and Lifelong Learning Foundation for entry, storage and conservation of my personal data, its use and further processing in accordance with the objectives of the Youth and Lifelong Learning Foundation as described in Law 4115/2013, having read and understood my rights on information, access and objection in accordance with Articles 11, 12, 13 of the Law 2472/1997 " Protection of Individuals with regard to the processing of personal data ", as applied each time, the underlying transactions and the Competent Authorities and relevant and the Community legislation.